Wednesday, September 30, 2009

What's in a Frame?

First off, if this post is cut off or makes little sense,
you'll know that Ellie woke up from her nap!
i do what i can when i can!


Now, with that said... Lately i've been getting lots of orders for picture frames.
Being a frame-fanatic myself, i love making them for other people for all occasions : birthdays, baby showers, christmas, etc! the possibilities are endless!
They add a personal touch and a little pizazz to any space!

I have small frames that are 4x6 and large frames that are 10x15 with a 4x6 opening.
I paint them to fit YOUR needs, so they are all unique and different and they make
great gifts, if i do say so myself!


small frames - $10

large frames - $20


If you're interested, send me an e-mail at












No comments:

Post a Comment