Tuesday, September 29, 2009

HELLOOOO! (as said in my best Ms. Doubtfire voice)

Okay, so i'm a newbie at this blogging stuff - like you couldn't tell!


My cousin Whitney is so talented, and among her gifts is writing. I have enjoyed reading her blog about life at Seminary with her husband, Mat, and their two "babies", cats Sham and Little One. Whit motivated me to start my own blog, so after many "i'll get to it tomorrow's" here it is...


with school work, painting orders, and my sweet 6-month old taking up most of my time...i am just now checking "BLOG" off my To-Do list! Hopefully, i can use this to showcase my artwork as well as keep family and friends up-to-date on my adventures with my sweet Ellie P. (who i lovingly named my business after)




I will leave you with a picture from my weekend! it's my sister, Morgan, Ellie Parker, and myself before the Auburn game on Saturday. War Eagle!


1 comment:

  1. I am your first follower...and your first commenter...and the first lover of your blog and ALL things Ellie P!!!

    I am so glad you started your blog. It is perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete