Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New in 2010!!

CORK BOARDS!

email me or fill out the comment form at the bottom of the page for more info on these!
they make GrEaT gifts!!
~
Also new in 2010 - teeth brushing!! She's keeping the 2 she has
squeaky clean...well, she's trying! ha!
~
i meant to post these next two photos before Christmas, but better late than never i guess!
They are paintings i did for Claire.
Claire and her family are very special to me and i did this for her to hang over her new
pink retro kitchen from Pottery Barn that Santa brought!

2 comments:

  1. Gosh, I love that Alexander cork board...I wonder who that's for?!?!

    I love it, Meg. It's beautiful! Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you thought about opening a shop on etsy.com? I think you would do really well.

    ReplyDelete