Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Happy Fall!

I had a fun idea to let Ellie (with my help) paint a pumpkin!
i'm always looking for excuses to paint things, so naturally i love painting pumpkins
every Fall! You must all be thinking i'm nuts for mixing paint and a six month old, and
i agree that it was a mess....but what a beautiful, fun mess it was!
We had so much fun doing this, and i'm pretty sure it'll be our
tradition from now on!

She wasn't too sure about the paint at first!

Checking out the finished product.

i'll remember this day forever!

2 comments:

  1. She is adorable and I may just borrow your idea. We are taking Bryson to a pumpkin patch this weekend. Aren't all of these "firsts" wonderful?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww....sweet El and her "punkin". Adorable, as always!! She's my phone background right now...ok, she is always my phone background, but I love this pumpkin picture.

    ReplyDelete